Argan oil is all the rage right now, and Green Esthetics has an Argan Oil Gift Basket that's brimming with great products! Their argan oil is imported directly from Morocco to the United States, and it is 100% cold-pressed pure argan oil. They then add 100% natural clary sage and lavender extracts to give it a nice fragrance. Many other argan oils on the market contain unnatural fillers, but you can be assured that that is not the case with Green Esthetics--they comply by the USDA's "Truth in Labeling" standards, so you can be sure you're getting a high-quality, honest product.
- Argan Oil (15 mL) - This is pure virgin, cold-pressed argan oil. It's 100% natural and contains no chemicals or preservatives. I love using argan oil on my hair; I heat style daily so this is an extremely effective way to impart more moisture into my strands. It's also great to use on the skin. This bottle has an airtight pump applicator, so no product is wasted.
- Argan Oil Roller Ball - I love this travel-sized roller ball! This can be used to target specific problem areas, such as the dryer parts of your skin like the knees and elbows.
- Prickly Pear Exfoliating Soap - I originally thought that this would be a scented soap because of the "prickly pear" name, but it is fragrance-free and designed for sensitive skin. It moisturizes and exfoliates, and is made with prickly pear seed and cactus oils. It's also high in omega 3, vitamin E, and organic betalains.
- Facial Sunscreen with Argan Oil - Even though fall is here and winter is fast approaching, it's still important to use sunscreen every day (sun protection is even more important when it snows since the UVA/UVB rays reflect off of the snow and are even harsher on your skin!). This sunscreen has SPF 50 and is unscented, with vitamin E, sesame seed oil, and argan oil. The active sunblock ingredient is titanium dioxide, a safe mineral-based sunblock.
- Anti-Aging Cream - This is my favorite item in the basket because it's so luxurious! The cream is thick, so a little goes a long way, and it feels like such a treat to use. It stimulates skin regeneration and reduces wrinkles, and is free of parabens, chemical dyes, and GMOs. It's also made without dye synthesis or petrochemical derivatives, so you can feel safe putting this on your skin.
Bottom Line: The Green Esthetics Argan Oil Gift Basket is surely a treat! I love that they are committed to creating products that are free from harsh chemicals and animal testing. They prove that skincare doesn't need to be full of fillers to be effective!
*Disclaimer: Green Esthetics sent these products for review purposes.