September's theme was "Spice Up Your Life," and the box contained seven items and some coupons. Like I said, I really like Love With Food. Not only do they donate to those in need, but their boxes are usually just awesome!
- Way Better Snacks Simply So Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips - I love these chips. I buy them regularly and was introduced to the brand by one of my subscriptions; I don't remember which one exactly. Anyway, they are delicious! Nice and crunch and they have a great spicy/sweet flavor.
- Love With Food Churro Kettle Corn - Apparently Love With Food makes their own snacks now, and this popcorn is a great one! Cinnamon, sugar, and sea salt made this an incredibly delicious salty/sweet snack.
- Mandy's Rich Chocolate Cookie Thins - I haven't tried these cookies yet, but I think they're are the least-spicy item in the box. All the description says is "Sugar and spice and everything nice is packaged in these addictive chocolate cookies," and the ingredient list lists nothing spicy that I can see, but I'm sure they're still delicious.
- Shotwell Candy Co 5 Spice Caramels - I was most excited to try these candies because I love caramel, but they didn't quite do it for me. They have cinnamon, star anise, anise seed, ginger, and clove, so there is quite a bit of spice going on here. I'm not a fan of anise, so that's probably why I didn't care for these as much as I thought I would.
- Amazing Grass Green Superfood - I can say with certainty that there is no spice in this product because I've tried it before (I'm not complaining, just stating it for anyone who may be interested to know). It's kind of like a protein powder, but instead it's made with superfoods and can be added to smoothies, milk, or just be mixed with water.
- Fogg City Spice Co Lemon Rosemary Seasoning - I could smell this seasoning packet as soon as I opened the box and it smelled great. It's a mixture of lemon and rosemary (obviously) with smoked black pepper, garlic, and salt. I'm going to use this with some chicken for dinner sometime this week.
- Maruso Ghost Soy Sauce - I like soy sauce, and I like spicy, and this one is definitely going to pack a punch. It's made with ghost chili powder, and for those who are unfamiliar, ghost peppers rank incredibly high on the Scoville scale (read: they are ridiculously hot and not for those who are not used to hot, hot spice). I can't wait to try this!
- Ziggy Marley Organics Roasted Hemp Seeds in Sea Salt & Pepper - Hemp seeds are a great source of protein and the nine essential amino acids. Since these are sea salt and pepper flavored, instead of trying to add them to a smoothie I think I'm just going to eat them by themselves as a potato chip substitute.
If you're interested in trying Love With Food, you can get your first box for free when you use my referral link. They also have a review-for-points program where you can give input on the snacks you received and earn points that can be used as currency towards future purchases.
Bottom Line: I loved this tasting box and was impressed by the variety of items. I was interested in trying each item, which is usually a rarity for me when it comes to food boxes.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.