*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
I received a Premium Box to review and it contained 10 snacks. These are obviously Asian snacks, mostly from Japan. The info card that came with the box only lists the brand and names of the snacks, there is no description about what they are or where they're from. Here's what was inside:
- Uegaki Kaki-no-tane - These look like sesame crackers to me. Maybe sesame isn't the right word. I've definitely had them before in other snack boxes, though. I think they have a slightly sweet flavor.
- Meiji Watapachi Melon Soda - The packaging on this is adorable! I'm going to guess that these are some kind of fizzy candy.
- Amanoya Himemaru - I'm actually eating these right now and they are SO GOOD. I love rice crackers. They have a great texture and really good flavor!
- Uha Cola Puccho - These might be a soda flavored candy? I have no idea.
- Morinaga Milk Caramel - I haven't tried these yet but I love caramels.
- Glico Giant Caplico Strawberry - I tried this but it wasn't for me. It was basically an ice cream cone with hardened frosting on top.
- Kasugai Fruit Gummy Assortment - Another great candy! I love fruit gummies. I haven't tried these yet but the packaging makes it look like there are some good flavors.
- Glico Pocky Tsubu Tsubu Ichigo - I've had Pocky before and I love it. This one is strawberry flavored.
- Jagabee Butter Soy Sauce Crisps - These sound delicious! They're long straw-shaped breadsticks.
- Calbee Baked Shrimp Chips - I do not enjoy shrimp chips because I do not enjoy shrimp, but I'll pass these along to one of my seafood-loving friends.
I'm not sure how to calculate the value of these snacks, but I think it's worth the $24.95 price overall because Treats sends international snacks that may be hard to find for some people. I know I love trying different foods from all over!
Bottom Line: Treats is a fun way to discover snacks from around the globe and I think it's pretty affordable. I'm impressed by their first box and interested to see what else they have in store!