*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
The 5 Wacky Women box costs $34.95 per month (plus shipping) and will contain four to six unique and functional products. Their inventory includes handbags, clothing, jewelry, accessories, home decor, and more. The items are hand-selected by 5 Wacky Women owner Aimee Smith and her team.
The box is medium-sized and brightly colored, as you can see above. Mine had what looked like a customs form on it, but since I live in the U.S. and this is coming from Maryland, I'm not sure what the sticker is or why it was there. Anyway, keep reading to see what was inside!
- Small handbag - This is not listed on the information card that was in the box, but there is a "free gift" listed, so I'm assuming this one is mine! It's so cute and the perfect size for packing toiletries for travel.
- Mindfulness Coloring Book and Colored Pencils - I have been meaning to buy an adult coloring book for a while but never got around to doing it. This one has beautiful artwork inside and is perfect for relaxation.
- My Bar! Sea Salt Splash - I love when sea salt is in chocolate. I haven't tried this yet but I bet it's delicious!
- Juniper Tree Candied Quince Soap - This smells so good! My favorite Diptyque candle is "Genevrier" (juniper) so I knew I would like this scent. It has a juniper scent but is also nice and sweet. The bar itself is so beautiful that I don't even want to use it!
- Hydra Shower Burst Aromatherapy - This is a little aromatherapy thing that you place in your shower. It says to wet it briefly to activate and then leave it in a soap dish or on a side shelf, and not to place it directly into the water stream. I'm excited to try it!
- Envirosax Reusable Bag - This is a foldable eco-friendly bag that can hold up to 45 pounds. It's perfect for grocery shopping and I love that it folds up.
|Close-up of the Juniper soap|
|What the Envirosax bag looks like unfurled.|
I didn't calculate an approximate retail value for these items, but considering that the box contained all full-sized items I'm sure it exceeded the $35 price tag of the box! I absolutely loved the selection and the categories from which the items were chosen.
Bottom Line: I think the 5 Wacky Women box is a great surprise subscription! I love shopping at stores like this and the box is a great way to treat yourself.