*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Purple Moxie sends a beautifully wrapped gift box containing three to five "Pinterest-inspired" crafts, boutique accessories, and/or natural skincare products. The box costs $29.95 per month, plus shipping (when I input my address on the order page, it was a $3 charge to ship to Rochester, NY). Boxes ship on the 20th of each month and will arrive on or around the 25th.
The box is medium-sized and had the Purple Moxie logo on it. Unfortunately the tracking number sticker is covering it in the above photo, but I still think the outer packaging is cute!
As you can also see in the first photo in this post, the first thing I noticed in this box was all of the gold! The theme for December is "Gifts of the Wisemen," and I think it's perfect for Christmas. There were six items inside, all of which were packaged so nicely.
- We Three Kings Ornament - I really like this ornament because it isn't your typical Christmas design. It has music from the We Three Kings song on it, with gold glitter inside as well.
- BC Gold Bella Creations Everyday Skin Oil - I love using skin oils to balance out my complexion. This one is infused with frankincense and myrrh (two gifts given to Jesus by the Wisemen) and a blend of nourishing skin oils.
- Custom Made Gift Tags - These five gift tags are perfect! I hate using boring ones, but I'm also too lazy to make any myself, so I'm glad these were in the box.
- Holiday Wine Bag - I don't drink much wine, but I might use this to wrap a gift bottle. I love the simple design and gold accents!
- Gold Infinity Scarf - This scarf is carried in the Purple Moxie boutique. I think it's absolutely gorgeous! It's not an infinity scarf, though (but I'll still wear it).
- Bella Creations Handmade Cinnamon, Orange, and Clove Body Soap - This smells so lovely. It contains a blend of coconut, palm, and almond oils to nourish dry winter skin. The scents are some of my favorites; I really like this.
I think the December Purple Moxie Box is fantastic! I love the gold theme and I think it's perfect for the holidays. Even though this box is more centered around Christmas, what with the Wisemen theme, I think the items work well for any holiday occasion.
Bottom Line: The Purple Moxie Box had a great selection of beautiful items and I loved this month's theme. I think this box has a great value and I'd love to see what they offer in the coming months!