*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs only $12 a month and they send five deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Past samples have included hair care, skincare, color cosmetics, and even accessories. Shipping is free to U.S. addresses and $3 to Canada.
Usually the boxes have at least two or three full-sized products, but this month had all full-sized ones! I really liked the selection this month and I can't wait to use everything.
- So Fresh So Clean Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($2.99 for 25 wipes) - I always have a package of makeup remover wipes on hand because I like to take my makeup off as soon as I get home from work. My skin gets pretty oily and I like taking off as much makeup as a I can with these wipes before I do my full skincare routine at night.
- Ofra Shimmer Eye Shadow ($13.50 for .14 oz) - Assorted colors were sent and I received "Millennium Bark," a dark brown. Browns are my favorites (think nude palettes) so I will get good use out of this. It's a single tin, the package says "Godet refill" on the back, but I'm going to add it to my Z Palette. If you don't have one of those already, I highly suggest one!
- The Beauty Crop Glamazon Stick ($22 for 1.5 g) - This highlighting crayon is nice light shimmer that I'm going to use on my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes. It's from a cruelty-free company and is also free of parabens and pthalates and is made with cocoa butter and jojoba oil.
- Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeliner ($5.95 for 1.2 g) - Assorted colors were sent and I got "Deepest Black," which is perfect because I don't really wear any other color of eyeliner. I haven't used it yet, but the description on the box's info card says it's creamy and easily smudge-able.
- Beauty Box 5 Blender Brush ($10) - A blending brush is one of the few brushes I didn't already have, so I'm glad they sent this! It's really cute and has "Just keep blending" written on the side.
|The Beauty Crop Glamazon Stick|
|Ofra Shimmer Eyeshadow in Millennium Bark|
Bottom Line: I think every item in this box fit the "Smoky Season" theme very well. I have a Christmas party coming up on Sunday and I'm going to use every item to put together a smoky eye look! This box also had a great total retail value at $55.44, and all of the products were full-sized!