*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and full-sized products for only $12 a month! In my experience, usually at least half of items are full-sized. Shipping is free to U.S. addresses and $3 to Canadian ones.
In honor of their fourth birthday, February's box was filled with items to help you sparkle on! One item was even custom made for BB5.
- Hemp Nation Kiwi-Mango Body Wash ($7.99 for 2 fl oz) - The info card has this listed as a full-sized item, but I think that might be a misprint. It appears that a full-sized bottle is 8 oz. Anyway, this smells delicious! Kiwi and mango are two of my favorite scents.
- Manna Kadar Beauty 3 in 1 in Fantasy ($19, full-sized) - This is definitely a full-sized item and I love it! I've used a few other Manna Kadar products and they're good quality. The shade goes on lighter than I expected it to (see swatch photo at the end of this post), but it's a great highlighter.
- Epic Blend Hemp Premium Lip Balm ($3.49 for .15 oz, full-sized) - I received the "Raspberry Pomegranate" flavor. I don't remember the last time I had to purchase a lip balm because I get so many from subscription boxes, but I am not complaining! This one is non-GMO, gluten-free, and made with natural ingredients.
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer ($9.71 for .17 oz) - I'm almost out of eye primer so I'm excited to give this one a try. It has a waterproof formula to help shadow stay all day long.
- Starlooks Custom Lip Liner in Sultry Sangria ($16, full-sized) - BB5 teamed up with Starlooks to create this exclusive shade just for the box! It's a pretty mauve/pink that will work well with a lot of lipsticks that I have.
Bottom Line: Without accounting for the Hemp Nation body wash, this month's box had an approximate retail value of $48.20! That's an amazing deal for only $12. I can't wait to see what else Beauty Box 5 has in store for their fourth year!