*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
SnackNation launched in 2013 and to address the demand for healthier snacks in the workplace. As such, they cater to businesses, not individual customers, which I wanted to point out before listing their pricing below. But before I get to that, I also wanted to mention that SnackNation wants to help enhance employee productivity, health, and happiness by providing delicious snacks to keep people motivated and engaged.
Plans start at $299 a month, and SnackNation will work with you to choose the best option for your office size and budget. Shipping is free. If you're not sure yet if SnackNation is right for you, you can request a sample box that you only have to pay $9.95 shipping for. Each box is expertly-curated with a mix of new and exciting snacks, with a 50% rotation every month (so you won't be getting the same snacks over and over again).
I think that the box I received is an example of what you'll get if you request a sample box. The actual boxes that are sent to your office for $299+ are much bigger and contain many more snacks. Again, SnackNation will work with you to figure out the best size and pricing for your office.
I was so excited to tear into this box because I love snacks!!! If I was more generous I would have taken this into my office to share, but I'm not so I didn't. I did share some of the snacks with my family, though!
The box had a great variety of snacks, with 16 packages total. I think this sample box is a great deal for only $9.95! Here's what was inside (items without a description are ones I haven't tried yet):
- Super Human Snacks BBQ Crisps - Delicious! These are air-popped chips that were very light in texture but huge in flavor.
- Pro Bar Bite Organic Snack Bar in Superfood Greens
- Nature's Bakery Fig Bar
- Nourish Snacks Berry'd Treasure Blueberry-Acai Granola Bites - I took these with me to work for a breakfast on-the-go and I loved them! They had great flavor and were the perfect balance of soft and crunchy.
- Ginny Minis Coconut Oatmeal Bliss - I am not a fan of coconut so I passed these along to my parents but they said they were delicious.
- PopCrinkles Popped Potato Crinkles in Sour Cream & Onion - LOVED THESE! Sour cream and onion is one of my favorite chip flavors, and these were nice and light and crispy.
- Deep River Snacks Rosemary & Olive Oil Kettle Chips - I love kettle chips and I've had this brand before so I knew I would love these. They were the first thing I ate from the box.
- Epic Chicken Meat - This sounds so weird (and I haven't tried it yet) but I think it's basically chicken jerky.
- 18 Rabbits Jr. Chocolate Banana - I love 18 Rabbits and this was so, so, good! It had tons of chocolate chips and was nice and sweet.
- Clif Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter - I had this as a pre-workout snack and it had chocolate coating on the bottom. I really liked it! I usually don't like Clif bars but this one had better flavor than any other Clif bar I've ever had.
- Jackson's Honest Sweet Potato Chips - These are made with coconut oil and are so good! I've had Jackson's Honest before but not the sweet potato chips and I was very happy with the crunch and flavor.
- Buddha Bowl Himalayan Organic Popcorn - I love this popcorn; it is slightly sweet and has great flavor.
- Chinook Seedery Original - Sunflower seeds are always a good snack.
- Simply 7 Quinoa Chips in Barbeque - These were light and airy with a good crisp and great barbeque flavor.
- Dang Toasted Coconut Chips - Again, not a fan of coconut, so I gave these to my dad.
- Barnana Organic Coffee Banana Bites - These are chocolate and banana covered coffee beans. The chocolate and banana perfectly balanced out the coffee bean's flavor.
Bottom Line: I think that SnackNation is a great option for any office and I hope that my office chooses to subscribe! The snacks are healthier than the garbage you'll find in a vending machine and are really delicious. If you want to try out their sample box you can for only $9.95. You can keep it for yourself or take it into your office to help convince your bosses to sign up!