Pijon Box on Living Social!

Pijon Box is a fairly new subscription service that caters to college students and costs as little as $25 a month.  You can choose a box based on gender, and each one sold helps homeless children in need (read more about that here).



I'm no longer a college student and I haven't tried Pijon Box myself, but it's definitely a box I'm interested in!  It contains 5-6 items, including food and snacks, the "essentials," health and beauty, and accessories and gadgets.  Living Social currently has a deal for 4 months of Pijon Box for only $49, as compared to the $108 it would cost if you paid for the 4 month deal up front on the Pijon Box website (or $116 if you purchased the monthly subscription).  Each box contains $40-$55 worth of items, so clearly this is a great deal!

  • Click here to visit the Living Social deal page and learn more about Pijon Box!  This Living Social deal is good through the 25th.

*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.

09 10