Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Bespoke Post "Yellowstone" Review and Coupon

I only get a Bespoke Post box every once in a while when one really piques my interest, and last month I decided to choose their Yellowstone offering.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains referral links.

Bespoke Post is marketed as a men's lifestyle box but I think their boxes can be enjoyed by anyone. They release a new set of curated boxes each month and you can skip any month (without being charged) if you don't like any of the options.

Bespoke Post costs $45 per month. You'll receive an email at the beginning of the month with the box that Bespoke Post has chosen for you based on your interests, but you change your selection or skip within the next five days.

I chose the Yellowstone box because the national park is high on my list of places I want to visit. I prefer a selection of a few items in a box over one or two more expensive items, so the array included in this box felt like a good value to me.

The Caswell-Massey tonic was available in three scents and I chose "Old Faithful." The other options were "Mammoth" and "Canyon," and currently only "Mammoth" is still available. The tonics were created in partnership with the Yellowstone Forever nonprofit, which helps ensure the park's ecosystem stays thriving. I love the "Old Faithful" scent, it has notes of sagebrush, sweet blue lupine, earthy larkspur, and pine smoke. It starts off smoky and develops into a complex blend that works really well with my skin.

The Brass Bison Figurine is created by Ezra Arthur and is solid brass. I currently have him hanging out on my work-from-home desk.

The Yellowstone Bandana was custom-made by illustrator Nicky Ovitt for Bespoke Post. It has Yellowstone's most memorable highlights on it, including bull elk, bald eagle, Steamboat Geyser, heartleaf arnica, wavy-leaf thistle, and more.

Last up, and the main reason I picked this box, is the photography book Yellowstone: A Land of Wild and Wonder by Christopher Cauble. It's a beautiful coffee table book with photos of the iconic landscape and fauna of the national park.

  • Use this link to subscribe and get $20 off your first box (bringing the price to only $25)

Bottom Line: I'm very happy with this box from Bespoke Post. Everything included is great quality and something I will use and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.