*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains affiliate links.
Love With Food sends a box full of all-natural and organic snacks! Not only is it an affordable way to gain access to new treats, but it's also an easy way to give back. For each box sold, Love With Food donates a meal to a child in need for each Tasting Box purchase, and two meals per box for the Deluxe and Gluten-Free boxes!
The pricing options are as follows:
- Tasting Box: $10/month, 8+ snacks per month
- Deluxe Box: $17/month, 16-20 snacks per month
- Gluten Free Box: $24.50/month, 8-12 snacks per month
All boxes have free shipping to U.S. addresses. This review is for the Tasting Box.
- Luna Minis Lemon Zest - I usually don't like Luna Bars because of their texture but I was surprised by how good this was. It didn't have too grainy of a texture and the lemon flavor was really good.
- Back to Nature Mini Chocolate Chunk Cookies - I loved these! They were crunch and delicious. They're also made with Rainforest Alliance certified cocoa.
- YumEarth Naturals Sour Beans - I've had a few other YumEarth candies before and they are always delicious. I was expecting these to have a smooth coating like other jelly beans but they were actually covered with sugar and were so delicious! They weren't too sour either, so even if you don't like very sour candies I think you would still enjoy these.
- Wild garden Snack Box To Go! - This had a packet of hummus inside and sea salt quinoa chips. I took it to work because it really was the perfect sized snack for in between meals. I didn't care for the hummus, but that's mostly because I don't really like hummus in general, but I did love the chips!
- Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread - I LOVE SHORTBREAD! Shortbread is probably my favorite type of cookie and these were amazing. So buttery and so perfect.
- Vintage Italia Pasta Chips in Garlic Olive Oil - These chips were my favorite item in the box this month. The flavor was amazing and they had great crunch. There was also a $1 off coupon in the box but I wasn't able to find these in a store near me! I would definitely purchase them online though.
- Mighty Leaf Tea in Green Tea Tropical - I've had this tea before and it's very good; Mighty Leaf Teas are always delicious. It's made with loose leaf green tea and tropical notes.
- Snacking Star Magnet - This cute little magnet was a nice addition to the box.
Bottom Line: I'm not sure what the approximate retail value for this box was but I can say that I was very happy with it! I'm always impressed by Love With Food's boxes because they include a good variety of snack types and brands.
What do you think of Love With Food?