*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! for review purposes.
Clean Bar Box sends artisan crafted soap to your door that's free from preservatives, petroleum products, parabens, animal products, and lauryl sulfate. They even ship everything in eco-friendly, recyclable packaging with no glues or chemicals!
They have quite a few pricing options, which are as follows:
- Monthly Large Box: $19.99 per month for two 5 oz bars and two 2.5 oz bars
- Bimonthly Large Box: same as above, except you receive a box every other month
- Monthly Half Bar Sampler Box: $13.99 per month for four 2.5 oz bars
- Three Months Large Box: $54.99 every three months, save $5!
- 12 Months Large Box: $209.99 every 12 months, save $30!
All pricing options include free shipping to U.S. addresses. Canadian shipping is an extra $6.99 and $17.99 to everywhere else in the world.
Each month Clean Bar Box picks four new, seasonally-inspired scents. Naturally, May's box was full of beautiful floral and other Spring scents!
- African Violet - My mom always had African Violets in our house when I was growing up so this is a sentimental scent for me. I'm usually not attracted to florals, but this has a great balance of floral and sweet scents. The informational card calls it an "awakening floral scent," which I think is the perfect way to describe it.
- Honeysuckle Soap - Whenever I hear the word "honeysuckle" I think more of honey and gourmand scents, but then I have to remind myself that a honeysuckle is a flower. This has the strongest floral scent of all of the soaps but I still like it a lot. I also love the vibrant colors on the bar.
- White Tea Mint - I absolutely love this scent; I think it's my favorite in the box. It's cool and refreshing and reminds me of rain. Green is my favorite color so I also love the design on this one.
- Cherry Almond - This smells so perfectly of cherry almond! It has a strong cherry scent with almond accents. It also has ground oatmeal in it for light exfoliation.
Bottom Line: I think Clean Bar Box is an amazing value and I'm so impressed by their May box! I've always been a huge fan of handmade soaps because the scents are always so much more authentic than the overly-processed stuff you'll find in most stores. Plus you can have peace of mind while using these soaps because they're free from harsh chemicals and additives.
What do you think of Clean Bar Box? What are your favorite scents?