*Disclaimer: This product was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
I've been working on building my upper body strength recently and have been getting some tightness and soreness in my shoulders. It doesn't help that I also type all day at work, so I'm always looking for ways to alleviate the aches and pains associated with working out and sitting at a desk all day.
ReliefMD extracts living nutrients from plants and nuts to deliver a 100% pure formula of botanical oils to feed the body the nutrients it needs. It's great to use for discomfort of the back and neck, swollen joints, sore muscles, muscle strains and sprains, bruises, headaches, mosquito bites, itching, cold sores, burns, insomnia...as you can see, it can help with a lot of ailments!
It's also easy to use. All you have to do is dispense a drop from the stopper opening and swipe it across your upper lip just below the nose and put another drop across your forehead. Then take a few more drops and lightly cover the affected area, making sure not to rub it in. You can use it three times per day or as needed. If you're using it to fight bug bites it's best to apply it as soon after getting the bite as possible.
As you can see from the photo above, ReliefMD only contains natural oils. Here's a breakdown of what they do:
- Almond: This is used in skincare as an emollient, which means that it helps soften and soothe the skin. It's great for dry skin and for relief of irritation, inflammation, and itching.
- Eucalyptus: This is a powerful antiseptic that also helps fight nausea and suppress coughs. It stimulates blood flow, which directs more oxygen to the brain and the point of application.
- Peppermint: This oil has antimicrobial, fungicidal, and bactericidal properties. It's been used as an effective analgesic, tonic, and antispasmodic. When combined with eucalyptus it's a great way to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate): This is accepted by the FDA as an over-the-counter external analgesic that's primarily used to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor: This is also an antiseptic, analgesic, and antispasmodic. Germany has approved camphor for the external treatment of rheumatism. When applied to the skin it promotes circulation and relieves itching.
- Spearmint: This is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. In skincare it's used as an antibacterial and antifungal.
- Olive: Olive oil is great for nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
I've been using ReliefMD to treat my sore shoulders and I have to say that I think it's really effective! It didn't give me that instant, strong cooling sensation that some more common over-the-counter pain relief creams have, but that doesn't mean it wasn't working. I applied it before bed and woke up feeling a lot less sore. Pete also used it on his calves after a run and said he felt that it worked really well.
Bottom Line: ReliefMD is a great way to naturally soothe sore muscles, as well as treat a myriad of other conditions! I love that it's made with only 100% natural oils. I highly recommend giving it a try!
For a limited time, Trusted Health Products (the manufacturer of ReliefMD) is offering my readers a FREE bottle! They'd love for you to try ReliefMD and will send you a bottle, all you have to pay is a minimal shipping charge. This is a one-time only offer. Click here to claim your free bottle!
Or, if you'd rather try your luck at an entirely free bottle, enter the giveaway below! It's open to residents of the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Europe aged 18+ only and ends at 12 AM EST on Friday the 29th. Please see the bottom of the Rafflecopter for full terms and conditions.