*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains affiliate links.
Love With Food sends only natural and organic snacks and they always include a good variety of salty, sweet, and savory foods. They also donate a meal to a child in need for each Tasting Box purchase and two meals per box for the Deluxe and Gluten-Free options.
The pricing options are as follows and all include free shipping to U.S. addresses:
- Tasting Box: $10/month, 8+ snacks per month
- Deluxe Box: $17/month, 16-20 snacks per month
- Gluten Free Box: $24.50/month, 8-12 snacks per month
May's theme was "Fiesta! Fiesta!" for Cinco de Mayo, and the box was packed with "South of the Border" snacks.
- goVida Dragon Fruit & Dulce de Leche - These are freeze dried fruits and they were delicious! I ate them on their own, but the info card suggests mixing them in with yogurt. I love dulce de leche and I thought it was a great addition to the dragon fruits.
- Dick & Jane Baking Company Educational Snacks - I think these were included in a previous box (or maybe it was a different subscription) because I've definitely had them before and I remember not caring for them. These were better than I remembered, though. They're kind of plain but if you're craving a simple cookie they hit the spot. These particular ones had English and Spanish phrases on them.
- HomeFree Lemon Burst Cookies - I love HomeFree cookies! I was excited to try these because they were a flavor I hadn't tried before. They were perfectly buttery and lemony and I was bummed that there were only three in the package.
- Schar Penne Pasta - This is a gluten-free pasta. I haven't cooked it up yet, but it's the perfect single-serving size.
- Bell Plantation PB Thins - These are gluten-free and taste exactly like peanut butter. I actually couldn't finish the package in one sitting because they were so rich, but if you like peanut butter you'll love these!
- Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips in Pico de Gallo - Beanfields chips have popped up in a few boxes I've received and I'm always happy to see them. The Pico de Gallo flavor is so good and the chips are nice and crunchy.
- popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips - I love popchips! This flavor was new to me and I really enjoyed them. They're light and crunchy and also non-GMO verified.
- Inka Crops Inka Corn in Chile Picante - I haven't tried this yet but I've had similar corn snacks and I think they look really good. They're dressed with sea salt and naturally crisp corn kernels.
- Smooze! Pink Guava and Coconut Fruit Ice - I used to get frozen ice snacks like these when I was younger and I haven't had one in so long! The flavor sounds delicious. It's made with coconut milk, fresh fruit, and is made without high fructose corn syrup.
- Montana Mex Sweet Salt Seasoning - This is a pure sea salt mixture that can be used on everything from popcorn to potatoes. I think I'll give it a try on chicken, too.
- Vintage Bee Hibiscus Creamed Honey - I don't usually use honey, but I might give this a try in tea. It's all natural and made only from raw honey and real hibiscus flowers.
- Go Organics Candy in Blood Orange and Iced Mango Mint - These flavors are delicious! I love mango and orange. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and organic.
Bottom Line: I'm impressed by my first Deluxe box and I'm glad I purchased the three-month deal. It has a ton of snacks and is definitely worth it!
- Click here to get your first Tasting Box for 50% off!