*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
BetterBox is a subscription box with a purpose. Each month they send a treasure-filled box with a collection of easy activities that help you to cultivate positive habits, uplifting emotions, and a happier outlook on life. It's a really fun and easy way to treat yourself and others!
- Monthly: $29 per month
- Six Months: $27.50 per month, $165 charged every six months
- Yearly: $26.58 per month, $319 charged every 12 months
The website states that all boxes have free shipping. I am not positive to which countries they ship, but they definitely ship to the U.S. The order page also has a drop-down menu with a bunch of different countries, so I'm assuming you can choose one of those as well.
Here's where BetterBox gets really good: you could definitely just open the box and enjoy all of the goodies whichever way you please, but the whole point of the box is to use the items to enrich your life and others'. Each day BetterBox will email you a task to complete that utilizes one of the items. Here are the tasks I received:
- Day 1 - Mapping Your Blessings: Get the gratitude mind map (not pictured) from this month's BetterBox. Perform the Mind Mapping exercise to reconnect with Gratitude. Place your Mind Map somewhere prominent to inspire your Quest.
- Day 2 - Showing Gratitude: Send a handwritten note of appreciation to a friend or loved one. Use one of the handcrafted Appreciation Cards from your BetterBox.
- Day 3 - In Thanks For the Simple Things: Admire the sunset over a cup of tea. Take a picture of your experience. Post your image to your favorite social media platform.
- Day 4 - Your Happy Place: Visit a location for which you're supremely grateful. Spend at least 30 minutes in quiet appreciation of the place. Leave behind your gratitude stone for a stranger to find.
- Day 5 - Inspire Gratitude In Others: Perform any random good deed. Photograph the outcome and post to social media to inspire the world.
- Day 6 - Make a Wall of Gratitude: Grab five of your gratitude sticky notes from your BetterBox. On each, write a different thing about your home and family that you're grateful for. Post the stick notes on your fridge, mirror, or in your workspace.
- Day 7 - Gratitude For Yourself: Enjoy a soothing bath and relax in gratitude for you. Use the bath salts included in this month's BetterBox.
I have to be honest and say that I did not complete most of the deeds in this box as I received them; I had to move out of my apartment so that took up most of my time. Now that I have some time to really relax, though, I'm going to complete these tasks this week!
Bottom Line: BetterBox is so unique and I love that they're sending people ways to enrich their lives. They make it easy to complete little tasks that don't seem like much, but I think they'll really help me connect with myself and others.
What do you think of BetterBox?