*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains affiliate links.
PopSugar released two spoilers for this box and I loved both of them, so I was really excited to see what the other items would be. Normally I'm not a huge fan of "summer" boxes, mainly because I love all things fall and winter--spicy scents, cozy scarves, etc.--but PopSugar did a great job putting this box together!
PopSugar Must Have costs $39.95 per month, shipping included. Boxes only ship to U.S. addresses. I have to pay $3.20 in tax because I live in New York, which brings the total cost of my box to $43.15.
I always peek at spoilers when it comes to this box, and when Liz at MySubscriptionAddiction.com posted her review I clicked on it right away. At first I wasn't blown away by the items, but once I got my box I really ended up liking (almost) everything.
- Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses ($45) - Just last week I went for an eye exam because my prescription for contacts had expired and I wanted to be able to wear non-prescription sunglasses this summer. I have a pair of prescription wayfarers that I love, but I was so happy to get these because now I have a non-script pair, too! They are quite large and almost look a little bit too big on my face, but they're sturdy and well-made so I'm going to wear them anyway.
- SNAP Infusion SUPERCANDY ($4 per pack) - Two packs of these were included in the box but I ate one at work today, so that's why only the sour gummies are pictured above. To be honest, I don't really understand what's so "super" about these, they have a few vitamins in them but lots of carbs and not a ton of nutritional value, but they did taste really good!
- Sweet & Spark Gift Card ($30) - I had never heard of Sweet & Spark before but they have "curated vintage jewelry." I am 99% positive I won't end up using this gift card because a quick glance at their site showed that most of their pieces are $98+, but it's a fun extra item.
- Yogitoes Peacock hBand ($4) - My headband is a little curled on the edges in the photo above because I actually wore it today (I took photos of all of these items when I first got the box and they were unused, but the pictures were bad so I took new ones today). I like this headband a lot, except for the fact that it's very wide. I just folded it in half though and it worked fine. I will definitely wear this when I go out for runs.
- SPONGELLE Boxed Flowers ($16) - I think everyone got the same scent, which was Papaya Yuzu. It smells absolutely amazing. I posted it for swap because, although it's a nice item, I probably won't use it. It's a body wash-infused buffer.
- Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette ($14) - I love the colors on this palette but I posted it for swap as well because I have tons of palettes like this one already. I really like that it's vegan and cruelty-free too, though.
- In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume ($27.95) - I'm still working on one of the books from my Book Case Club box (review here), but as soon as I finish it I'm going to start reading this one. At first I thought, Judy Blume? The YA author? But this is her newest adult novel and the plot sounds really interesting.
Bottom Line: I think June's PopSugar Must Have box was well-curated and was a good one for me to go out on. The total retail value adds up to $144.95, including $8 total for the two packets of Supercandy. I am definitely going to resubscribe in the future, probably for their September through December boxes at least (like I said, I love those fall/winter months!), but I want to get used to having my lease payment on top of my other bills before I budget some of my subscription boxes back in.