*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Candy Adriatico has one-, three-, and nine-month options available at the following price points:
- Sweet Starfish Plan: One month for $24.08 (€22,50), billed monthly
- Sweet Dolphin Jump Plan: Three months for $23.54 (€22,00) a month, charge of $70.63 (€66,00) every three months
- Sweet Shark Bite Plan: Nine months for $22.47 (€21,00) a month, charge of $202.26 (€189,00) every nine months. Includes free gift envelope with extra special treats!
Each box contains up to 500 g/17.64 oz of candy and an exclusive postcard that's signed by Nadi, Candy Adriatico's founder. I love the personal touch!
- Tortica - This candy bar is from Croatia and is my favorite of the box so far (I haven't tried them all yet). It's milk chocolate filled with cream and wafers and kind of reminded me of a Kit Kat, except it was 10 times better because it was filled with cream!
- Kinder Delice - I love all things Kinder, especially their Happy Hippos, so I know this will be good. It's a soft cake with chocolate and milk cream. Even though it's a cake, it still felt kind of soft and melted so I stuck it in the fridge. Oh, and it's from Italy.
- Tronky - I just love the name of this! It's also from Italy and is a crispy wafer with cream inside. It was pretty good, but the wafer to cream ratio wasn't quite right to me (I was hoping for more cream).
- Gorenjka Bali - This is from Slovenia and is made with milk chocolate and puffed rice. Puffed rice seems to be a popular ingredient in candy from the Adriatic Group; I feel like it's been in at least one bar from every box I've gotten (read my past reviews here). I'm not complaining, though, because it tastes great!
- Gianduja - This is from Italy and is a little milk chocolate bar with hazelnuts in it. It was really good!
- Nougat Napolitanke - This is from Croatia and is a wafer with hazelnut cream. I haven't tried it yet but I love wafer-style cookies so I think this will be delicious.
- Herba - These are gummy candies with natural orange and ginger flavors that are from Slovenia. I like ginger in candies so I think I'll like these a lot.
Bottom Line: June's Candy Adriatico box was another great one! There was a lot of chocolate and wafer snacks this time around but I love both of those things.
What do you think of Candy Adriatico?