*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs $12 per month, with free shipping to the U.S. and $3 to Canada. Each month you'll receive five deluxe samples (and often full-sized products) ranging from color cosmetics to hair care to skincare, and more!
This month's box had a fun assortment of products and three full-sized items.
- Mystic Tan Mocha-Kyssed Bronzer Lotion ($5.83 for 1 oz) - This is a tanning lotion that can be applied all over for buildable color. I've never used a self-tanning product before because I don't really need them (I tan pretty easily just from being outside), but I'd definitely be willing to give this a try.
- Appeal Cosmetics Luxurious Lipstick in Crush ($29.00, full-sized) - When I first saw that this was a bright orange I wasn't sure it would look good on me, but it's actually really nice! It's a fun, vibrant color for summer (see photo below).
- Glamour Dolls Mermaid Lashes Splash Proof Mascara ($4.99, full-sized) - This is perfect for the "Mer-May-d" box! It's waterproof, obviously, but also volumizing.
- Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Liquid Liner in Glitterati ($18.00, full-sized) - This is my favorite product this month! It's a black liquid liner with subtle glitter in it, too. It looks so pretty, see below for a swatch!
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Spray ($4.00 for 1 oz) - This is a leave-in conditioner that adds softness, strength, and moisture while also protecting against the sun's UV rays.
|Swatches of the Appeal Cosmetics lipstick and Elizabeth Mott eyeliner|
Bottom Line: This month's box had a total approximate retail value of $61.82! The three full-sized products were all high value, and I think this box had a great variety of items that fit well with the mermaid theme!