*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
The Bride Box sends bridal gifts and goodies every month and has three payment options, with free shipping to the U.S.:
- Monthly: $35 per month
- Six months: $195 every six months (saves $15)
- 12 months: $375 every 12 months (saves $45)
The Bride Box works closely with brands, artists, and designers who create various gifts curated just for the box!
The box is beautifully packaged and I love the blue color. My brother is getting married in three weeks and I'm in the wedding party and their colors are blue and white, too! Also, I thought the "You're Engaged!" writing on the top of the box was a cute detail.
My first impression of the items inside is that they are definitely crafty and I instantly thought of Etsy because of the handmade feel of everything. I also immediately thought that everything was super cute!
- Bachette I Said Yes Tank - I love the glitter writing on this! I am not engaged, not even in a relationship, but some day if I ever am engaged I will definitely wear this around! It's adorable. It's a size large, but it's a smaller large and it fit me pretty well.
- Moko & Company Cheers Tote - This tote fits a standard-sized wine bottle and the information card recommends using it to gift a bottle to your bridal party. I will definitely use this to gift wine to someone in the future.
- Sizzle Cone Designs Wedding Vow-Libs - This is such a cute idea! One side has prompts for you to fill in (adjective, body part, etc), and then after you pick your random words the other side has the story to fill them in to.
- Painted Confetti Love Never Fails Sign - This is my favorite item in the box. It could be placed out during the reception as a decoration and then hung up in your home. I currently have it on the little table I have in my entrance way (see photo below).
- Thank You Card - This isn't listed on the informational card, but it's a pretty card that says "Thank you from the bride and groom" on the inside.