*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Daily Goodie Box really does send boxes daily that are completely free (not even a shipping charge!). All you have to do is make an account and fill out a survey with information about yourself. Boxes are based on availability and aren't guaranteed, but they are 100% free so it can't hurt to create an account and see if you get chosen!
Daily Goodie Box never asks for any credit card or other payment information. All you have to do if you receive a box is provide honest reviews of the products inside on their website. After you get a box, there will be links to review each of the products on your home page.
My Daily Goodie Box contained 10 full-sized products. Most of them were food, but I'm not complaining because I love snacks.
- Gary Poppins Lite Popcorn in Simply Sea Salt - This little bag of lightly salted popcorn was really good. Normally I like lots of salt and butter on my popcorn as an indulgent treat, but this still had good flavor and was a satisfying snack.
- Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste - This toothpaste is made with xylitol, organic calendula to soothe gums, and organic flavoring. It's free from fluoride, sugar, color, sodium lauryl sulfate, and artificial preservatives. I've been looking for a natural toothpaste and, even though this is marketed to kids, I think it'll be a good choice for me.
- Just Chill Stress Relief Drink in Tropical - These drinks have SunTheanine, a patented form of L-theanine, which is a unique amino acid found in green tea that has been shown to help improve performance by reducing stress and increasing focus without causing drowsiness. I'm usually pretty low-stress in my daily life, but I drank this at work while I was sick and it had a nice peachy flavor and I definitely felt relaxed. I'm not sure if that was due to the fact that I usually don't get stressed in the first place, but it certainly didn't hurt.
- Coffee Blocks Butter Coffee - This is an individual pack that makes one cup of coffee. It also contains butter, hence the name, so it's much higher in calories than a normal cup of black coffee (210 as opposed to 2). It's made with grass-fed clarified butter, organic virgin coconut oil, organic vanilla extract, and organic egg yolk. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like it'll be pretty yummy.
- Aloha Daily Good Greens Chocolate - I've heard a lot about Aloha but I hadn't tried their products prior to getting this sample. It's a whole food powder dietary supplement with naturally-occurring vitamin D and a full serving of fruits and vegetables. I still haven't tried it because I'm wary of "green" powders like this, not because of the ingredients or anything but just because I've never had one that tasted good. I'm willing to give this a try, though!
- Gorilly Goods COAST Sweet Curry Cashew - I'm normally not a cashew fan but these sound like they have good flavor. They're raw, organic, gluten-free, and and vegan. This mix has cashews, raisins, coconut, coconut nectar, curry, and cayenne (all organic) and sea salt.
- XyliChew in Spearmint - I chew gum constantly so this is something that I'll put to good use. The gum is made with no chemicals or artificial sweeteners and promotes a healthier mouth. It's gluten- and GMO-free and made with birch xylitol, a natural sweetener extracted from the fibers of sustainably-harvested birch trees.
- Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soda Pack - Only one tablespoon of this natural laundry detergent is needed for a full load. It's free from sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium lauryl ether sulfate, gluten, phosphates, fragrance, and chlorine. I have sensitive skin and sometimes harsh detergents make me all itchy after I wash my clothes so this product is perfect for me!
- Nature's Bakery Raspberry Fig Bar - I know I've had this before from another box and it was really good. It's soy-, dairy-, and cholesterol-free and is Non-GMO project verified. It's made from stone ground whole wheat with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Pepper Beef & Pork Stick - This real meat protein snack has a classic mix of spices and a peppery kick. The meats are raised without antibiotics and no added hormones and are vegetarian-fed. The snacks are gluten-, nut-, and dairy-free and are made without sodium nitrate and preservatives.
Bottom Line: This Daily Goodie Box was such a fun treat! Obviously it's easy to love since it's totally free. I'm not sure what their criteria are for selecting who gets a box, but I think it's worth it to create an account and see if you're selected. It's a great way to try new products, and I noticed that many of these had a natural/green theme, which is appreciated.