*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 is a one of my favorite beauty subscriptions because they're affordable and always feature a lot of full-sized products. The box will cost you $12 per month with free shipping to the U.S. and $3 to Canada. You'll get five deluxe samples and/or full-sized items ranging from skin care to hair care to color cosmetics, and more!
January's box had four full-sized items from a good mix of categories. Beauty Box 5 always has a good variety of product types and brands. Here's what was inside:
- Nanacoco Nail Polish ($3.95 for .5 fl oz, full-sized) - I received the shade Girl, which is a mauve/pink creme. BB5 has sent Nanacoco before and I do like their polishes. They go on smoothly and I only needed two coats of this for an opaque color,
- So Susan Light Diffuser ($18 for .3 g, full-sized) - I really like the So Susan brand because they're cruelty-free and have super cute packaging. This is an illuminator and bronzer duo that's great for travel; scroll down for a photo of it opened.
- Novex Bamboo Sprout Leave in Conditioner ($4.99 for 3.88 oz, full-sized) - I've been stocking up on moisturizing products for my hair because it is dry, dry, dry in the winter, plus I heat style every day. This is indicated for weak or brittle hair and is enriched with bamboo sprout. It has a nice clean scent that smells slightly citrus-y to me.
- Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Cleansing Milk ($7.10 for 1 oz) - This gentle cleanser is made with soy milk, soy proteins, whole oat, and white tea. Blue Lotus is an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Maskeraide Spotted Anti-Blemish Clear Spot Patches ($7.00 for two sheets of 12 spots, full-sized) - These little mask patches have salicylic acid, volcanic ash, and tea tree oil to absorb excess oil and calm redness quickly. I just had a blemish appear on my chin, so I got these at the perfect time!
Bottom Line: The January Beauty Box 5 had a great assortment of products and I will put them all to good use! I'm especially excited to try the Novex conditioner and the So Susan Light Diffuser. This month's box also had a total approximate retail value of $41.04!