*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Harrison Blake Apparel costs $25 per month for one necktie and four coordinated accessories. They also have a bowtie subscription that costs $16 per month for two self-tie bowties. Shipping is free to U.S. addresses.
This is my favorite Harrison Blake Apparel set yet! I love the neutral colors and the types of accessories they sent this month. The info card lists "average retail price," but I think the pricing is pretty comparable to what you'd find at similar stores.
- Harrison Blake Winter Beanie ($25) - I know beanies are more trendy now so this is a great accessory for winter. It's soft and warm.
- Harrison Blake Block Pattern Necktie ($25) - I like the pattern of this tie and the colors. Some of the other ties I've gotten from Harrison Blake Apparel were knit, which I hadn't seen before. I was glad to see a different style this month.
- Harrison Blake Cotton Pocket Square ($20) - This is a nice simple pocket square with little triangle details. I like the crisp design a lot.
- Harrison Blake Navy Blue Tie Bar ($15) - This is an understated tie bar that obviously goes great with the items in this set, but could also be worn with lots of other combinations.
- Soapstone Whiskey Rocks ($8) - These are a fun addition and are different than some of the other items I've seen from Harrison Blake Apparel before. Whiskey rocks are great because they keep your drink chilled without diluting it the way ice does.
|Soapstone Whiskey Rocks and Navy Blue Tie Bar|
Bottom Line: Harrison Blake Apparel always does a great job of sending stylish, coordinated accessories and this month was no different. I loved the navy color scheme and the Soapstone Whiskey Rocks, and the beanie was a great item for winter!