*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains affiliate links.
FabFitFun is a quarterly box that costs $49.99 per box with free shipping to the contiguous U.S.; shipping is $8 to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii. You can also sign up for a yearly subscription for $179.99. Each box will contain full-sized items with at least $200 in retail value.
I already knew what was going to be in the box thanks to plenty of reviews and spoiler posts, but I actually prefer to know what's in a box before I buy it. I really loved everything and I feel this was well worth the price! The box contained seven items, along with two bonuses. There were a few different bonus options possible, and I received the Zoya and Anderson Lilley body cream.
I really wanted this box because of the O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face, which retails for $44 by itself. So for only a few dollars more I got that plus eight other great products! Here's what's inside:
- Modcloth Loch and Key Scarf ($34.99) - This is a huge scarf that's super warm for the winter. February can still be pretty cold here in Rochester so I was happy to get this. I actually prefer to use it as a blanket, it's big enough for it and very warm!
- The Created Co. To-Go Coffee Mug ($19.00) - I love the simple design on the mug and the black background. It's really well made and the top twists on instead of snapping on which I like much better because I feel like it closes much more securely.
- FabFitFun Coloring Book and Colored Pencils ($14.00) - There were two options, the Nature and Things book, and I got the Things version. It's a nice adult coloring book with lots of different designs from various artists. I love coloring and I'm so glad that adult coloring books have become so popular!
- Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain ($24.00) - I've had really good experiences with Manna Kadar products. This gloss is a 3-in-1 primer, lip gloss, and stain. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds pretty nice.
- Marrakesh Argan & Hemp Hair Oil ($22.99) - I hoard hair oils because my hair gets so dry from heat styling. This one left my hair feeling super soft and smooth and it also smells great.
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face ($44.00) - I first received this in a Box of Style box and I instantly fell in love! I use it on my face and body and nothing works better to remove dead skin. I feel like when I use a scrub it never actually removes dead skin, but this whisks it away with being abrasive the way a scrub can be. I really cannot endorse this product enough!
- Jook & Nona Tag Necklace ($65.00) - This is such a cute little necklace! I like dainty jewelry; I received the "Love" one. It's simple and appropriate for the office or out-and-about.
- Anderson Lilley Beach Butter Body Cream ($24.00) - I got the Sicilian Tangerine scent and it smells divine! It's a nice rich body butter that's great for dry winter skin.
- Zoya Nail Polish ($10.00) - Zoya is my all-time favorite nail polish brand so I'm always happy to get a new bottle in a subscription box! The shade is a nice neutral creme.
Unfortunately this box is no longer available, but if you sign up now you'll get the Spring box. I'm sure that it'll have great items in it, though!
Bottom Line: I loved everything in the FabFitFun Editor's Box! The scarf/blanket is so warm and cozy and the O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face is a huge favorite. This is probably one of the best lifestyle boxes I've every gotten!