*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Degustabox is a food/snack box that sends full-sized items to your door for only $19.99 per month! Shipping is free within the U.S. They also have a U.K. subscription, but this is a review of the U.S. version.
I think of this box as my grocery supplement box. They always have products that I either already love or am excited to try. There's a good variety, from cookies to sauces to drinks and so much more! Another great feature is that you can earn points for reviewing the products on the Degustabox website and/or by referring friends. Once you have 100 points you can redeem them for a free box.
February's box contained items from 10 brands. Here's what was inside:
- Green & Black's Pure Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt ($3.49) - I love sea salt with chocolate! This smooth bar has flakes of Anglesey sea salt harvested from the Irish Sea. I haven't tried it yet because I'm saving it to be a special treat.
- PR Bar in Chocolate Peanut ($2.07) - These bars are gluten-free and packed with the perfect blend of carbs and vitamins to boost your energy and endurance. It also has soy protein for optimal recovery. I'll probably eat this as a pre-workout snack.
- Bandara Spicy Mango Chili Sauce - This isn't listed on the info sheet but I'm so glad they're in the box. I've been wanting to try this brand for a while but was unable to find them in stores near me. I might mix this with mayo to make an aioli for dipping fries in, or I might use it with chicken.
- Nando's Peri Peri Hot Sauce ($5.99) - Degustabox sent a Nando's Peri Peri Medium Sauce in a past box and I loved it, so I'm sure I'll love this even more because I love hot hot hot sauces! I wish we had Nando's in the U.S.
- Grace Foods Coco Chips ($2.99) - These all natural chips are made from the meat of mature coconuts using a traditional process. They're high in lauric acid, low in sugar, and have zero cholesterol. I'm not a huge fan of coconut so I passed these along to my dad, but they sound like a great snack for those who do like it.
- PopChips Ridges in Salted and Tangy Barbeque ($1.59 each) - I love PopChips and these were both delicious! They're baked, not fried and had a great crunch with a lot of flavor. I inhaled them.
- Slendier Calorie Clever Noodle ($2.49) - These noodles are an Australian brand of organic konjac pasta, rice, and noodles. They're a good alternative for those who are looking to lose weight, have food allergies, or are diabetic. They're made from konjac, which is a plant indigenous to Asia.
- Ricola Herbal Immunity Lozenges ($13.99) - Ricola lozenges contain no artificial flavors or colors and are free from GMOs, too. These have a proprietary blend of 10 natural Swiss herbs infused with a highly concentrated form of ginseng to help support your immune system. I can never have too many of these during cold and flu season.
- Jones Soda in Orange and Cream ($1.79) - I love cream soda and this one tasted just like a creamsicle. It was so delicious!
- Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Rounds ($4.49) - These didn't last very long at all because I absolutely inhaled them. I love shortbread and these are one of the more authentic brands, in my opinion. They're made with only four natural ingredients: butter, flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
Bottom Line: This month's Degustabox had an approximate retail value total of $40.48, not including the Bandara sauce packets, which I did not have a price for. That's such a great deal for only $19.99! I had a fun time trying pretty much everything in the box, and the items I didn't get to yet will definitely be put to good use.