Memebox offers two types of boxes: standard Memeboxes and Superboxes. This one is a superbox, which means it contains all full-sized products. Superboxes are usually somewhere in the $30 range, while Memeboxes are usually in the $20 range (there are of course, exceptions). Both boxes are great options, and I've received a lot of full-sized items from standard boxes, too!
The Halloween Special box is packed with products to help you achieve a spooky makeup look (seven full-sized products total). The colors are pretty extreme, so I can't say that I personally would use most of these products in my daily life, but I know there are people out there who are a lot more creative with makeup than I am, so I won't say they can't be used for something other than Halloween at all.
- Elizavecca Lip Tattoo ($14) - Elizavecca is a brand I've really been wanting to try because a lot of their products have adorable piggies on them. Alas, this is not one of those products. This lip tattoo promises to last for eight hours without any smudges. It's a dark burgundy color and is supposed to be waterproof. I'm really curious about how this feels on your lips, I have a feeling it isn't the most comfortable thing.
- LALANC Real Tattoo ($5) - This was randomly selected from #4 or #6, and I got the #4 set that contains crosses and crowns. These could definitely be worn for occasions other than Halloween. These are waterproof as well.
- REVECEN Eye Lash ($6) - This set of false eyelashes is the one product I think would be most appropriate for wear on a regular day. Maybe. I got the #6 set (randomly selected from 4, 5 or 6) and they're pretty long. I think they're appropriate for the weekend, though!
- REVECEN Liquid Lipstick in Blood ($16) - This is supposed to look like blood, but I haven't tried it so I can't say how true that is. Memebox suggests using it to create bloody lip makeup or fake scars.
- REVECEN Face Control Foundation ($22) - This unique Face Control Foundation works to cover up imperfections and control dull, yellow skin. But since this box is geared towards Halloween, it's pure white and can serve as a base for any other makeup you wear with your costume. I'm thinking a clown face?
- REVECEN Cake Eye Liner in Black ($8) - This could definitely be used any day, since it's a basic black eyeliner. It's a pressed powder formula that can be mixed with water to create a gel-like application.
- REVECEN Supra Lining Color in 007 Purple ($30) - This is a real face and body paint that's apparently quite popular in Korea. You're supposed to add water, but you don't need very much for it to apply properly.
Bottom Line: I received this box after Halloween so I apologize that the review isn't more relevant, but regardless I think this is a fun box and provides lots of options for creating costume makeup looks!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Memebox. Press samples received for review purposes. Post contains affiliate links.