Love With Food sends organic and all-natural snacks and for every box sold they donate a meal to several food banks. Some of the food banks that they work with include Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength. I love that I not only get a box of tasty goodies for myself, but I know that my purchase helps provide food for others as well.
- Boxes are normally $10 a month for the Tasting Box (8+ items) or $17 a month for the Deluxe Box (16-20 items).
- There is also a Gluten-Free Box available for $24.50 a month (8-12 items)
- Shipping is free to the U.S. and its territories. They currently do not ship internationally
November's theme was "Baby It's Cold Outside," which is also one of my favorite holiday songs (the Dean Martin version only--everything else pales in comparison). The insert you see in the photo above is the packet that lists information about all of the products.
There were eight items total in the box and I enjoyed most of them. I gobbled up the chocolates first, then moved onto the salty snacks. I was not familiar with most of the brands featured, so I was glad to learn about some new ones that I could add to my snack rotation.
- Whole Spice All Purpose Seasoning - I've been in a bit of a cooking rut lately, so this came at the perfect time. We cook chicken a lot but don't always have creative ideas for it, but we always appreciate a good rub. This one is made with sea salt, sugar, chili, onion, turmeric, garlic, black pepper, oregano, and citric acid. It sounds delicious and I can't wait to try it!
- Jer's Chocolates Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cluster - I'm not the biggest fan of peanut butter and peanuts, so I gave this to my boyfriend to try. I would have eaten it myself because I'm not totally averse to them, but I knew he would like it more. He said it was absolutely delicious with a good crunch.
- Guylian Chocolates Truffles - I love Guylian truffles. They taste heavenly and also have really cute shapes, they're in the shape of a seahorse. I got the Milk Truffle and the Dark Praline flavors. I preferred the Milk Truffle, but I wouldn't turn down the other one in the future.
- Every Day with Rachael Ray - This little booklet contains 30 of Rachael's signature 30 minute meals recipes. I actually find her to be kind of annoying, but her recipes are usually on point and easy to make, so I'm glad to have this.
- Chipz Happen Cinnful Sweet Heat Tortilla Chips - I love a good salty/sweet combo, and the fact that these were spicy as well made them even more wonderful. The tortillas had good crunch and a yummy base flavor, and I liked the kick from the cayenne pepper. I would have preferred a little less cinnamon on them, but overall they were quite tasty.
- Dick & Jane Baking Company States and Capitals Educational Snacks - These cookies are really clever, they have pictures of the states along with the state name and capital city stamped on them. The flavor is advertised as vanilla, but I thought they were a bit bland. They weren't horrible, but I definitely would have liked to have more flavor.
- Marlo's Midnight Soft Baked Biscotti - I received the Double Chocolate Espresso flavor (I'm not sure if everyone got the same one) and it was amazing! I usually don't eat biscotti because I find them to be too hard and crumbly, but this one wasn't as stiff as the ones I've tried before. It had big chunks of chocolate and a rich, bold flavor. Perfection!
- Grains of Health Laiki Red Rice Crackers - These were my favorite snack in the box! I love chips, and these were great ones. They kind of reminded me of Bugles, but they're obviously much better for you. The pack had only 100 calories, so it was the perfect snack size. They're made with only wholegrain red rice, sustainably-farmed palm oil, and sea salt. I am definitely going to look for these at my local grocery store, because I want more!
- Fruit Bliss Dried Mini Figs - I had a delicious goat cheese and fig appetizer at my cousin's wedding in October, so I approached these thinking that I liked figs. Turns out, I do not like dried figs. The flavor was good, but the texture didn't sit well with me. I couldn't finish the pack, but it wasn't because they were bad--they just weren't for me.
- Le Tote $25 Gift Card - I won't be using this, but I still think it was a nice addition to the box for someone who may have had a better experience with Le Tote. You can read about mine here.
Love With Food has a few coupons and Black Friday deals going on:
- Get 20% off any subscription + $15 to spend at Soap.com from November 26th-30th
- Use coupon code HOLIDAY14 for $10 off any subscription, expires November 30th
Bottom Line: Love With Food is an excellent food box and would make a great gift for the snacker in your life (or for yourself)! I was happy with the items in this month's box and, as always, love that they also donate to charity with each box sold.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsor post. Post contains referral links.