Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

I'm going to try something new.  I have tons of recipes on my Pinterest account, so I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorites here each week.  I'll post a few that have caught my eye every Tuesday.  Feel free to comment with some of your favorites, too!

Photo by Justin Kern
This week's theme is caramel!  I love caramel everything--in my drinks, in my desserts, with salt (especially with salt!)...and I can't wait to try these few recipes!


This Toffee Caramel Latte, posted at A Spicy Perspective, is better known as the "Carl Sandburg" at the Battery Park Book Exchange.  Learn more about it and get the recipe here!


This Salted Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate, courtesy of A Night Owl Blog, is super easy to put together and sounds delicious!  Get the recipe here.


I've never made my own caramels before, but these Pumpkin Spice Caramels from Mom On Time Out certainly make me want to try!  Get the recipe here.


I'll definitely have to save these Salted Caramel Sticky Buns from Averie Cooks for a cheat day, and what a glorious cheat day it will be!  Get the recipe here.


Last but not least, here's something a bit unexpected.  This savory Braised Pork Belly with Caramel Miso Sauce by Manu's Menu looks so amazing!  Get the recipe here.

What are your favorite caramel recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.