If you're new to Beauty Box 5, each month they send five deluxe samples and full-sized products that are an assortment of beauty, skincare, and tools. Boxes cost $12 a month, with free shipping to the U.S. and $3 to Canada.
- Laura Ashley Body Butter (~$3.33 for 1.75 oz) - Laura Ashley's body butters are rich and nourishing, and this one is normally sold in a pack of six. I received the scent "Cherry Blossom," and it's floral and feminine.
- Hask Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil ($2.99 for .625 fl oz) - Beauty Box 5 released this as a spoiler for this month and I was excited to try it because Hask's products are great! I've tried some of their other hair oils but not this one, but I'm sure it will leave me with soft and beautiful hair like their other oils.
- L'Oreal Paris Nail Color ($5.99 for .39 fl oz) - Some other subscribers received a travel bottle in their box and I was bummed that I didn't get one (I need one for an upcoming trip) because I thought BB5 had forgotten to add one to my box. Turns out that I received this nail polish instead of the bottle, it is in the shade "Because You're Worth It."
- DenTek Floss Picks + Case ($2.49 for four) - I don't quite consider these to be a beauty item, but I suppose you could call them a beauty tool. I'd say they're more of a personal care item, but regardless, I do like them! I am one of those few people who doesn't mind flossing, and having the travel case is handy.
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash (~$.54) - The body wash is "the latest beauty breakthrough from Dove." It promises a rich lather and gentle cleansers, leaving softer, smoother skin.
The box also came with coupons for $1 off an DenTek Floss Pick + Case and 30% off for Sparkles & Pop, a jewelry site.
Bottom Line: Beauty Box 5 is a great box with a great value! The overall retail value of this month's is $15.34, which may be only a few dollars more than the price of the box, but I think the real value comes in getting a surprise assortment of samples to play with!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Beauty Box 5. Press samples received for review purposes.