Modere offers lifestyle essentials like personal care and health and wellness products that are "safe made sexy." They're committed to pure, ethical, and safe formulas and have been for over 25 years. The five items in the Beauty Box are free of parabens, ethoxylates, PEGS, SLS, and phthalates.
- Exfoliant ($12.99 for 1.7 fl oz) - This exfoliant is made with prickly pear and jojoba wax beads to gently lift dead surface cells from the skin. Brush-like bamboo particles also work to visually resurface your complexion. This can be used 2-3 times a week. I loved how gentle this was on my skin while still being effective; it left my face feeling nice and smooth.
- Anti-Aging Serum ($39.99 for 1.5 fl oz) - The serum is a quick absorbing liquid that achieves the perfect balance of preserving your skin while enhancing your natural look. It contains rye seed extract, Maca (hydrolyzed Lepidinum Meyenii root), hydrolyzed elastin, gotu kola, and banana flower. The rye seed extract helps with firmness, the Maca hydrates, and the hydrolized elastin revitalizes the skin. The full-sized tube has a pump applicator that dispenses just the right amount, so you don't have to worry about wasting any product. When I think of a serum I usually think of a clear liquid, but this one is opaque white and with a thin consistency.
- Antioxidant Gel ($24.99 for 1.0 fl oz) - The Antioxidant Gel is my favorite item in the line to use! It is a primer-like consistency and leaves my skin feeling nice and matte (a welcome feeling, since my skin is oily). It also smells slightly citrus-y, probably because it's enriched with vitamin C and citrus aurantium dulcis. All of the ingredients work together to strengthen skin's natural defenses as well as improve firmness and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dual Action Eye Gel ($29.99 for .6 fl oz) - This eye gel soothes under-eye puffiness and reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. It's made with hydrolyzed elastin and hydrolyzed lupine protein, both of which absorb into the skin quickly. The gel is a bit less viscous than I normally imagine a gel to be, but it applies easily.
- Antioxidant Hair Serum ($21.99 for 1.5 fl oz) - This is my favorite product of the bunch! It made my hair feel so amazingly soft and smooth. It works to banish frizz and leave hair nice and shiny, which it definitely did for me. It contains oils of kukui seed, argan, jojoba seed, and tamanu.
The above photo shows the full-sized tubes of each product. The Dual Action Eye Gel in the photo before this one is full-sized, but a reminder that if you order a box that one is yours to keep regardless of whether you choose to keep any of the other full-sized items.
- Visit the Modere website to learn more about the Beauty Box and browse their full line of products! (*Note: This is a referral link, but it is not my personal referral link. A referral is needed in order to access the box).
Bottom Line: The Modere Beauty Box is an excellent way to try a great line of skincare products completely free. Not only do you get to keep the samples and the full-sized Dual Action Eye Gel regardless, you can choose to keep all of the items for $60 off of their combined retail values! I have really enjoyed using all of their products and I can say that they've all worked very well for me. I definitely recommend giving this box a try!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Modere. Press samples received for review purposes.