Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Beautiful Nail Idea from STRONGnails

My recent Zoya nail polish from Birchbox and Julep Maven box have piqued my interest in making my nails pretty. I've always liked painting my nails, but I usually just stuck to solid color reds and pinks. I was exploring around Twitter, though, and found this tutorial that I just had to share:

Isn't that glitter gradient by STRONGnails just gorgeous (image courtesy of her blog)? Ha, sorry for all of the alliteration. But regardless, this technique is beautiful and I can't wait to try it out for myself. Find out how to do it (it sounds remarkably easy) here at her blog. She has lots of other reviews and tutorials there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.