Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eco Emi October Box!

I just bought a leftover Eco Emi box from October and I can’t wait to receive it! I had recently signed up for a subscription, but based on the time I signed up I probably won’t receive a box til either the end of November or the end of December.



Christine, the owner of Eco Emi, had a surplus of October boxes, so they’re for sale for $14.99 at the website. If you want one, click here, but do it soon! I’m sure that these will sell out fast.

Haven’t heard of Eco Emi before? Maybe you’ve heard of Birchbox? It’s the same idea, a monthly subscription service where you are sent a box full of deluxe samples. It’s probably better to describe them as “travel sized,” since sample brings to mind tiny little single-use packets. I’ve received one Birchbox so far, and they are definitely not cheap samples!

But anyway, back to Eco Emi - this service brings you a bunch of green and eco-friendly products, and not just cosmetics (like Birchbox). Take a peek at what’s been included in past boxes here. I’m super excited to receive my first box because I’m sure I’ll love everything that was included in the October box! I love autumn-y things. I will definitely be writing up a review as soon as I get it in the mail.


(image courtesy of the sassi wench)

To sum up: buy an October Eco Emi box! It’s the perfect opportunity to try it out without having to sign up for a subscription. If you do want to subscribe, you can do so here for $15 a month, and you can cancel at any time.

Have you gotten an Eco Emi box before? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments!

**Keep in mind that you are billed when you first sign up. I’ve seen a few comments on their site saying “I’ve been deducted two payments but still don’t have a box!” Since boxes are shipped at the end of the month, if you sign up in the beginning it’s possible that you’ll be billed twice before you receive your first box. But you always receive a box for each payment you make. In plainer terms: I signed up November 3rd. I will probably not have my first box shipped till late December. I will, however, get billed again on December 3rd for January’s box. Therefore, I’ll have been billed twice before I get my first box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.