Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish Review



Surprise! Two posts in one night. This one is for Zoya's "Izzy" nail polish, which I received in my November Birchbox. This bottle is half the size of a full-sized Zoya polish, which costs $8.

I love this nail polish! And that's after saying in my previous post that I'm not a nail polish girl. Please excuse my shoddy paint job in the photo, I kind of rushed. Anyway, this polish really impressed me because it's of really great quality. Unlike the Julep polishes, this one glided onto my nails so smoothly and evenly. The color is really fun, too (like I said, I love reds and pinks). Even better, it lasts a long time. This is a new coat, but I had been wearing it for the past week and barely had any chipping.

Bottom Line: I will definitely be buying more Zoya nail polishes in the future. They have a ton of colors to choose from, and I was very impressed by the quality of this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.