Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bath & Body Works Haul!




I bought these products back in October, but since I just started this blog, I hadn’t reviewed them yet. I had coupons for the store, so I got $68 worth of merchandise for $29. Not a bad deal at all! If you’re a frequent shopper at B&BW, always give them your email address when they ask for it at checkout, because they send tons of coupons to our house and email.

  • Winter Candy Apple body wash: I love love love this scent! It is my favorite scent that B&BW makes, and it’s only sold around the holidays. I love the new packaging and design. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells amazing, and the body wash lathers up really nicely. Full price is $11 for 10 fl oz, I got this for free due to my coupon.
  • Acorn & Fig and Winter Wonderland 3-wick candles by Slatkin & Co.: I love Slatkin & Co.’s candles. The 3-wick kind are huge and last forever, and I personally think they’re better than Yankee Candle. I love these two scents; they’re part of the winter seasonal collection. Full price is $19.50 for 14.5 oz, I paid $20 for both because B&BW was having a sale.
  • Secret Wonderland fragrance mist: I got this one for free with another coupon. I picked it up because I have the Secret Wonderland body cream and I wanted to have the mist to spray on top of it for a little extra scent. I like that these are just a light layer of scent, nothing too overpowering but still totally noticeable.   Normally these cost $5 for 3 fl oz.
  • Pink Sugarplum triple moisture body cream: Oh I love this! It’s a new scent this year, in the Holiday Traditions collection (along with Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel). The packaging is adorable; I love the little penguin! But I love the way this smells even more. And the triple moisture creams are so nice and thick without being greasy, which is perfect for dry winter skin. I highly recommend this. Full price is $12.50 for 8 oz. 

Bottom line: I am a loyal shopper to Bath & Body Works! On top of getting the fragrance mist and body wash for free and basically one of the candles for free, I had another coupon for 20% off of my order. I did have to split them into two orders (so I only got the 20% off of the two candles), but still. How can you go wrong with all of this stuff for only $29? The products are high-quality and won’t break the bank, even at full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.