Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Breakfast Casserole: Success

My breakfast casserole turned out great! I was really happy with it; it tasted delicious and everyone seemed to love it. I highly recommend giving it a try, it’s really easy to make up. And if you don’t feel like messing around with cooking up bacon, you can buy the microwaveable kind. That might even be better for this recipe, since you just end up crumbling up the bacon anyway.



Sound like something you’d want to try? If you end up cooking it, let me know how you like it in the comments!

Coming up next: a review of some lip balms/glosses I’ve bought recently. And as soon as I get my November Birchbox I’ll post a review for that, too. Feel free to leave me comments about what you’d like to see. I really appreciate all of the great feedback I’ve received so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.