Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Thoughts

Happy Valentine's Day!  I am one of those people who doesn't care about V-Day, but I know it's special to a lot of people so I try not to be very bah-humbug about it.  I do love the abundance of chocolate, though!

Pete and I didn't do anything special today.  We did end up going to Chili's for dinner (so romantic! haha), but that was more on a whim because we didn't feel like cooking.  Originally we were thinking of going to Olive Garden, but we called them and they had an hour wait and we weren't feeling all that patient.


I don't have too many thoughts or opinions to share today, but I did just get back from the mall and I got some pretty good deals.  I got my federal tax return already so I wanted to treat myself a little bit before I put the rest in my savings.  I've been wanting a pair of Muk Luks slippers for a while and I found a pair on clearance at JC Penney for only $5 and I also picked up a Vince Camuto perfume set (it has a .34 fl oz EDP purse spray, a 1.0 fl oz EDP, and a 2.5 fl oz lotion) for $25 at Burlington Coat Factory.  The JC Penney also has a Sephora inside so I picked up a NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation because I've heard really good things about it.  That ended up being the only thing I paid full price for.  I got it in Medium 1.5 Vallauris and it matches my skin tone pretty well.

My new Muk Luks.  They're fleece-lined and so comfortable!
I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day, or just a good Saturday if you're like me and you don't celebrate Valentine's!

Lastly, here are some links I'm loving from this past week:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.