Each Limited Edition box costs $39 and has products worth over $100 in value! The Eco Chic box has seven full-sized items, all of which are effective with simple ingredients. The box itself was plain white, but inside it had black ribbon filling to protect the products during shipping. I was expecting the box to have more of a fun design, but I'm fine with it because what's inside is really what matters!
I was impressed by the size and amount of products inside the box. I recognized only one of the brands, which is good because I love discovering new ones through beauty boxes.
- Would You Lather? Sugar Lip Scrub & Spatula ($7.00 for .5 oz) - I am obsessive about having moisturized lips (I carry a lip balm on me at all times), and lip scrubs are a great way to gently exfoliate so that your lips can stay in great shape. This one is made with brown sugar, natural cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, and raw honey. It smells great!
- Dancin' Goat Mambo Mint Lip Balm ($3.99 for .15 oz) - Speaking of lip balms, mint ones are my favorite because I love the tingly feeling that they leave. This is made with natural goat's milk, which contains lactic acid to lightly exfoliate lips. It's also made with cocoa butter and fresh peppermint.
- Rustic Maka Pachy Deodorant ($11.95 for 3.2 oz) - The info card that came with the box has this listed at $8.95, but the Rustic Maka website has it listed for $11.95 so I'm going to go with that value. I prefer using natural deodorants but quality ones are sometimes hard to find in stores, so I'm always glad to receive one in a box. I got the scent "Wild Meadows," which is scented with bergamot oil and vanilla. This is vegan, with no toxic chemicals, parabens, aluminum, gluten, corn, soy, triclosan, and propylene-glycol.
- Gabriel's Good Tidings Clip-On Lip Balm Holder ($16.00) - This is so cute and I love the pattern that I got! I'm afraid that the lip balm would slide out of it easily, though, so I'm not sure if I'm actually going to use it.
- GlamNatural Mascara ($28.00 for .25 oz) - I have way too many mascaras to use up so I'll most likely swap this, but I love that it's vegan and paraben-free.
- [re]Fresh Skin Therapy Reveal Pre-Peel Rose Glow Cleanser ($21.95 for 5 oz) - This is a gentle yet powerful cleanser that removes impurities and restores the skin's natural pH balance to prep skin for exfoliation. It's vegan and is made with rose hip seed oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, C, E, and F to protect the skin.
- 3 Girls Holistic Cleansing Grains Facial Scrub ($22.00 for 3 oz) - 3 Girls Holistic was the only brand that I recognized. I've never actually tried any of their products but I've always wanted to, so I was excited to see this in the box. This scrub is gentle enough to be used daily, and it contains rhassoul clay and oats to cleanse and exfoliate. I have oily skin and rhassoul clay is great for absorbing excess sebum, so I definitely will put this to good use.
The total retail value of this box adds up to $110.89, which is an amazing deal for only $39! Most of the items were skincare, so if you were looking for color cosmetics this might not be the best Limited Edition box for you. If you're interested in trying new eco-friendly brands, though, I highly recommend this box!
- Visit the Beauty Box 5 shop to purchase this box or view their other Limited Edition boxes
Bottom Line: The Eco Chic Limited Edition box is a really fun box with seven full-sized items. It would make a great gift for yourself or anyone you know who likes natural products!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Beauty Box 5. Press samples received for review purposes.