Vegan Cuts has two subscriptions: the Beauty Box and the Snack Box (review for that one coming soon). Since I received both boxes this month they shipped them together in one box and packaged the beauty items inside of a pink drawstring bag.
The Beauty Box costs $19.95 a month with free shipping within the U.S. and the APO addresses. They ship anywhere in the world, though, with $8 shipping to Canada and Mexico and $15 to anywhere else. Each box features four to seven cruelty-free beauty and skincare items that are mostly organic and natural as well.
December's box featured four beauty items and one accessory. Only four of the beauty products are pictured above because I dropped one of them as I was taking it out of the bag and the container shattered on the floor. I'll post a photo below of what it looked like after I broke it.
- Delizioso Skincare Cream Blush in Outrageous ($18 for .17 oz, full-sized) - The packaging on this is so cute! You can't tell from the photo, but there's a floral pattern on the little box. The blush itself is a pretty pink color that blends well and I think would look nice on most skin tones. It's 100% natural, made with certified organic ingredients, and is vegan. You can see what the actual blush looks like here.
- bellapierre Cosmetics Nail Color in English Red ($15 for .5 fl oz, full-sized) - bellapierre's nail polishes are three-free and provide great durability. I love nail polishes, but red is the one color that I do not want any more of. This will make a great gift or swap, though.
- 21 Drops Essential Oil Therapy in Focus (~$2.18 for .02 fl oz) - I enjoy aromatherapy oils quite a bit, and this one promotes clarity and concentration. It contains the 100% natural essential oils of frankincense to induce clarity, peppermint to stimulate the mind, and rosemary to reduce fogginess. The ingredients are then blended with 100% organic jojoba oil. My nose picks up on the peppermint oil the most, and overall it has a great scent.
- North Coast Organics Spray Lotion (value unknown) - This is the product I broke. The full-sized product retails for $10, but I can't find it anywhere online to get the size and calculate the value of the sample. I didn't even get to try this before I broke it, so I can't really comment on it, but I was looking forward to using it!
- Landeva Organics Hair and Body Oil (~$1.30 for .17 fl oz) - This isn't listed on the info card, so I'm not sure if everyone got one or not. It's argan-oil based and smells really nice, I think it's citrus-y.
- Vegan Cuts Nail File - It's always nice to have an extra on hand! I should have flipped it over for the photo; it says "Vegan Cuts" on the other side.
|My broken spray lotion (it shattered at the bottom and the liquid plopped out).|
Bottom Line: This box had an overall value of $36.48, including the Landeva oil and not including the North Coast Organics Spray Lotion. Even if the Landeva oil wasn't supposed to be there, I'm sure that the value is still well worth the $19.95 price! My favorite item this month was the Delizioso Skincare blush.
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Vegan Cuts. Press samples received for review purposes.