I've always loved winter and I love snow. I don't love driving in it, but that's just something you have to get used to when you live in this area. The most frustrating thing, well there are two most frustrating things--people who drive too slowly, and people who think that they can still do 75 down the highway in a snowstorm. But other than during my commutes to and from work, I love cold weather and snow! I think it's beautiful and it makes me feel like cuddling up in a blanket.
See? Even Sami agrees. I've been trying to stay active, too, since there is a goal I'm working towards, but weather like this makes it so much harder to want to get out and go to the gym. I've been trying to go in the morning before work, but I found that my body just isn't prepared for a rigorous workout that early. I hate going at night when everyone else is there, but I'm able to get a better work out during that time, so putting up with the crowds is just something I'll have to deal with.
I'm going to try to do a post like this every Saturday, and I'll end with some link love:
- Win a cute set of Etude House hand creams from Hello Pretty Bird!
- Dying to try this mac and cheese that combines my Korean roots with my love for cheese, cheese, cheese!
|Photo courtesy of Looklab|
- I'm in love with this bright, white home.
- This looks like the perfect holiday cocktail
- Speaking of holiday treats, this fudge is so simple and looks so delicious!
I hope you all had a good week! Feel free to share your thoughts or links to fun posts you've come across in the comments.