December's theme is about celebrating the holidays, or "Spa-lidays" as BB5 says. The products inside help remind you to take a quick break during the hustle and bustle of the season to pamper yourself.
- Lucky Brand Lucky Number 6 (~$1.47 for .05 fl oz) - This perfume is made up of a blend of lotus, tiger lily, cashmere woods, and jasmine. It's a bit too floral for my personal preference, but I'm sure anyone who prefers floral scents would love this.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer (~$9.94 for .26 fl oz) - Juice Beauty is a great organic skincare brand, and the Stem Cellular Moisturizer is made of a blend of antioxidant-rich plant and fruit oils. I've used this before and like it quite a bit, it's very light and absorbs quickly.
- Absolute! New York Nail Polish Remover Pads ($2.99 for 32 pads, full-sized) - These are really hand to take on-the-go. Mine are "Lavender."
- Nanacoco Nail Polish ($3.95 for .5 fl oz, full-sized) - I received the shade "Punks," which is a blue/gold/pink glitter. The shade was randomly selected, but all are glitters that are great for the holidays.
- Body Drench Lip Drench ($4.99 for .15 oz, full-sized) - I'm always happy to receive lip balms, and this one is infused with vitamin E, rosemary extract, and beeswax for cold-weather hydration. The scent was randomly selected, and I received "Pomegranate."
Bottom Line: I like and will use all of the items except for the perfume sample, so this box is a win for me! It had three full-sized items and an approximate retail value of $23.34 (I had to estimate the size of the perfume).
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Beauty Box 5. Press sample received for review purposes.