December's theme is "Taste the Season." There were eight products inside, all which were great holiday treats. As always, Love With Food included a great mix of snacks, from salty to sweet.
- Oogies Gourmet Kettle Corn - I've had Oogies before and I love it so much! The Kettle Corn flavor is delicious and crunchy. I could eat a huge bag of this in one sitting.
- Hannah Max Cookie Chips in Original - I can't even begin to describe how amazing these cookies were. I really can't! They were perfectly crispy, and the flavor was just out of this world. They were buttery, sweet, and just melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I'm definitely buying more.
- Liddabit Sweets Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels - I love salted caramel and these candies had a great salty/sweet flavor. I liked that they were soft and chewy. They have a bunch of other flavors on their website that I'd love to try, like Apple Cider!
- Olympos Pitted Green Olives With Herbs - Olives gross me out, bigtime. I don't like the way they smell and I don't like their texture, either. Luckily everyone else in my family loves them, so I passed this packet off to them.
- Honey Acres Chocolate Honey Mints - More candy! I wasn't sure how the honey and mint flavor was going to go over, but I liked it a lot. They tasted more like mint than honey, so I'm thinking the honey just acts as a natural sweetener. I also like that they only have three ingredients: raw honey, dark unsweetened chocolate, and natural peppermint oil.
- Bali's Best Espresso Candies - I had no doubts that I would love these hard candies because I am an espresso-addict. They tasted delicious and had a shot of espresso at the center!
- Next By Nature Dark Chocolate Coconut - I haven't tried this yet because I don't really like coconut. I don't mind the flavor as much as the texture. Maybe since these are coated in chocolate it won't be so bad. I like that they're gluten-free and have no additives or preservatives.
- Rigoni di Asiago Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread - Mmm, I love using spreads like this on toast for breakfast! This one is made with certified-organic ingredients and no GMOs, chemicals, or artificial flavors. The ingredients include dark chocolate from the Antillean Islands, Italian hazelnuts, and Bourbon vanilla extract.
Bottom Line: This month's box was on the sweeter side, and while I do prefer salty snacks, the sweet ones here were so good that I didn't mind. I still think this box is well worth the $10, especially since they donate a meal to a hungry child with each one sold.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Post contains referral links.