Must Have boxes cost $39.95 per month, shipping included, and contain a mixture of lifestyle items. Currently they only ship within the United States. Tracking is super slow for me, since the boxes ship from California and I live in New York. This box took about a week to get to me, but it was well worth the wait!
- SPUN by Subtle Luxury Speckled Metallic Scarf ($62) - I love this scarf so much! It's my favorite item in the box and was the main reason why I wanted to purchase it. I can never have too many scarves, and I like this one because it's a lighter material that's good for winter and spring/summer. Plus, the gold-flecked design is beautiful for Christmas and New Year's!
- Sparklepop Sydney Necklace ($42) - This necklace is 100% my style; I love long necklaces. This one is definitely sparkly, but I like to wear pieces like this with plainer tops. This will get a lot of use.
- Canvas Dauville Platinum Bowl ($29) - When I took this out of its box I noticed that the inside was a little bit dirty (you can see the smears in the photo above), which was kind of weird since it's supposed to be brand-new, but it didn't bother me a whole lot. I just rinsed it out. I'm using it as a decorative bowl to store my rings and other small jewelry on my dresser.
- Knot & Bow Parcel Tags ($4) - These were a good addition to the box because of the holidays, but I didn't end up using them because my presents were already wrapped after I got the box. I'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to use them, with birthdays and that sort of thing.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in Bordeaux ($24) - The color of this is just a little too dark for me, so I posted it for swap. It has a staining pigment that ensures long wear, just like the name says.
- Williams-Sonoma Cupcake Mix in Vanilla Bean ($14.95) - This is my second favorite item in the box because I love cupcakes! I've never gotten anything from Williams-Sonoma before, although I love looking through the store, so I'm excited to see if these taste as good as everything in the store looks.
Here's a side view of the Canvas Dauville bowl. The texture is kind of grainy, but it provides a good contrast to the shiny interior.
Bottom Line: I loved this box just as much as I loved the Special Edition Holiday For Her, so I'm so glad I was able to get them in a bundle. Even if I had purchased this on its own I still would have been happy, considering the retail value is $175.95!
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Post contains referral links.