1. Yankee Candle Crackling in Stargaze - "Warm cedar, amber, and musk create a fragrant glow against a clear night sky." The scent on this is crisp and wonderful, but I especially love this candle because of the crackling wooden wick!
2. Illume Noble Currant - "Rich red currant, crimson rose, and sherry wine blend with rare woods, frankincense, and a hint of warm spices." I got this in the Home Sweet Homespun Limited Edition Birchbox and immediately fell in love! It's sweet with a hint of spice.
3. Yankee Candle Sugared Apple - "A deliciously sweet apple treat...a perfect recipe of juicy apples sprinkled with sugar and vanilla." My mom got this as a gift last year and it is amazing! It's very sweet, but if you love apples, you'll love this candle as much as I do.
4. Coco & Bubbles Gingerbread - "Fill your home this season with the sweet, warm, and inviting smell of gingerbread. Warm vanilla and spices combine for a fresh-from-the-oven scent." Gingerbread is a quintessential Christmas scent, and this candle smells good enough to eat!
5. Frostbeard Studio Winterfell - "Part of our Book Lovers' Series, this candle is a completely original scent! It's fresh, earthy, and cozy at the same time; not hard to imagine yourself in front of the fire in a castle!" This has notes of scotch pine and firewood and is inspired by Westeros from George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. I love the firewood notes!
6. Big White Yeti Snow Day - "This candle...is an absolutely beautiful, complex fragrance made of notes of juniper berry, vetyver, and sandalwood." This is the perfect candle for winter; it truly does remind me of a beautiful, snowy day!
7. Goose Creek Candle Co. Winter Splendor - "This is a cool winter scent with red berries, cinnamon, vanilla bean, white cedar, and smokey firewood." I got this candle in a Little Black Bag and it's so big that I'm not even a third of the way through with it (it burns for 120-150 hours). It's crisp and cool but still has hints of warmth, so lovely!
8. Bath & Body Works Merry Mistletoe - "A flirty and festive blend of cranberries, pears, frosted citrus and a hint of holiday greenery." Some people think that the candles from Bath & Body Works are too strong or cloying, but I love them. This one is especially great, it's got a smooth scent that's a great mix of fruity and warm,
What are some of your favorite winter scents? Please share them in the comments, I love trying new candles!