This box is still available, as is the "For Him" edition. Both cost $100 and shipping is included in the charge. There was an extra $8 charge for me and I'm assuming that's tax for living in New York state. If you order now it won't arrive in time for Christmas, but I still think it's a great gift to treat yourself with (or someone else, if they don't mind getting their present a bit late). Mine took five business days to get to me and was delivered via FedEx Smart Post. Boxes are delivered via USPS for states other than New York and California.
The box itself is a nice, sturdy black box, and inside the items were individually wrapped with black tissues paper. It was fun to unwrap each one and added to the feeling that it was a Christmas gift.
- Illume Gilded Amberleaf Metallic Knob Tin ($23.50) - I think this is my favorite item in the box, even though it's hard to pick a favorite. I love candles and this one has such a beautiful container. It also smells amazing, with notes of mandarin, vetiver, vanilla, and tobacco. It's sweet but not too much so, and creamy, and just wonderful. I love it!
- Loeffler Randall Envelope Clutch ($70) - The info card says that PopSugar "loved working on this with Loeffler Randall," so I don't know if that means that it was made specifically for this box or not. I am not a clutch person, but I actually like this one a lot! It's a good size, 8.5" by 5.5." I hate big, clunky clutches. I'm glad to have this nice and dainty one in my collection for future events.
- Turkish-T Diamond Throw ($65) - This is a PopSugar exclusive item and it's probably tied with the Illume candle as my favorite item in the box! I love blankets so much, and I've heard great things about the Turkish-T brand. I like this because it's beautiful and not too heavy, but still appropriate for winter. It's also cool that it was only available through this box.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer and Brightening Brush ($38 and $12) - I actually have one of these already so I posted it up for swap, but it's an excellent highlighter. RMS Beauty is a great organic brand, too. I like the brush a lot and will put it to good use.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment ($22) - I've been wanting to try ExfoliKate for a while so I was really excited to receive this! I've seen so many rave reviews about it so obviously I wanted to try it out for myself. I've used it once and it does work nicely, but so far it doesn't seem any better than other exfoliators I've tried. I'm willing to give it more of a chance, though.
- Habit Cosmetics Nail Polish in 21 Nefertiti ($18) - I love this nail polish! It's so beautiful and a great shade for winter (see an Instagram photo I posted of it here). I also think the bottle itself is really pretty. It costs more than what I'm used to paying for a nail polish, but the formula is good and I would consider buying more shades.
- Droga Chocolates Money on Honey ($7.95) - Salted caramel is one of my most favorite flavor combinations in the entire world. I can't say that these are life-changing (I expect expensive chocolates to be really amazing), but they do taste good. When I saw the brand name it made me raise an eyebrow because "droga" is the Spanish word for "drugs." If that's the meaning of the name, though, it's appropriate because chocolate is the best drug.
Here are some more photos of the products:
|The inside of the Loeffler Randall clutch|
|The RMS Beauty Living Luminizer|
Bottom Line: I'm so glad I got this box! I really like all of the items and I think it was well worth the price, considering the combined retail value is $256.45. The Turkish-T throw is also an exclusive item, which is another plus. If you have extra money to spend and want to treat yourself or someone else, I recommend this box!
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Post contains referral links.